Map a custom text field to Cause IQ's "Custom export name" to tag the new Salesforce records you create in bulk
For Cause IQ's customers using our Salesforce integration, the Custom export name field allows you to tag a group of organizations in Cause IQ before creating the new records in Salesforce. With the records tagged, you can easily track which Contacts/Leads need to enter a specific campaign or cadence. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Create your custom text field in your Salesforce instance
2. In your Salesforce settings page, map your custom text field (e.g., "Cause IQ pull name") to Cause IQ's Custom export name field -- like this:
4. Start your Salesforce export by clicking the "Export" tab
5. In the "Salesforce" step, add a name for your export in the "Custom export" name text box -- like this:
6. Select "Start Salesforce export" in the "Confirm" step to run your export
Once Cause IQ finishes processing your Salesforce export, the custom text field that you mapped to Cause IQ's Custom export name will populate with the name you entered in the "Salesforce" step.
Cause IQ's Salesforce integration is part of our Data Enrichment Add-on. If you're using Salesforce as your CRM and want to learn more about the add-on, reach out to the Cause IQ team from the orange chat widget at the bottom-right hand corner of the screen.