Cause IQ updated our organization profile pages with a new layout that allows us to implement more data and more customization for our users. All the information that was stored within the previous profiles is still there, so don't worry!
The top of the profile includes a new "Quick fields" section that allows you to bring the most relevant quantitative and qualitative details for an organization to the very top of the page. You'll also see a new pre-defined financial summary for the organization.
Like before, the majority of the information for a specific nonprofit is organized in separate sections. Here are all the sections you'll see on an organization's profile (when the data is available):
- Summary: Customize and view key performance indicators and see general location and categorical details of the organization
- Program areas (NEW!): View the organization's most important areas and activities of their mission
- Funding (NEW!): View where the organization gets its funding, including a detailed list of the grants they receive
- Grantmaking (NEW!): Understand the organization's grantmaking activity and view its grant recipients
- Financials: Access/download available Form 990s (or 990-PFs, 990-EZs, 990-Ns) for a given organization, including the corresponding digitized financial information
- Personnel: View identified key personnel, board members, and contact information
- Vendors: See the identified vendors and service providers the organization uses
- Hospital facilities (New!): View Form 990 Schedule H information on hospital facilities
- Related entities: See details on any other nonprofit, corporation, or partnership that has a legal relationship with the given organization
- Similar nonprofits (NEW!): View a list of organizations with similar characteristics, defined by Cause IQ
Here's a look at Cause IQ's new organization profile layout: